2018 Webinar Nov - Self Care for Lawyers
Date: 22 November, 2018
Webinar | State of mind | Self Care for Lawyers
Presented by Petris Lapis
Join renowned and highly engaging presenter Petris Lapis who will present a particularly relevant topic for all Lawyers at this potentially challenging time of year.
“Self Care for Lawyers” is not only relevant for all lawyers personally, but will also help you to recognise and assist other Lawyers who you think might be at risk. Living a life with humour, Petris will leave you empowered to make easy practical changes to improve your working and personal lives – timely as we all reflect on the new year to come.
In this workshop:
- Explore why aw is unique including the demands it makes upon lawyers and the typical personality traits discovered by researchers
- Discover the most common mental health issues, how to recognize them in yourself and others and their impact
- The steps for mental health first aid and how to have a conversation about mental health
- Understand the importance of self care
- Discover the shields that keep you healthy and well and how you can incorporate them into your working and home life
CPD 1 Point – Personal Skills
Please login to register for AUSTLAW Events
Enter your member email address to register