2019 Webinar 02 | Winning new business from known networks
Date: 07 February, 2019
Webinar | Winning new business from known networks
Presented by; Sue-Ella Prodonovich
Thursday 7th February | 1pm Sydney time
Research of buyers of legal services tells us that satisfied clients would like to help their lawyer’s practice - if they knew how. Successful rainmakers know how to tap into this ‘zone of reciprocity’ and transform client relationships from transactional indifference to long term advocacy.
In this session Sue-Ella Prodonovich will discuss:
- From hostage to apostle – how a client’s attitude can change during an engagement
- An introduction to empathy mapping – an easy tool to check alignment
- Ideas for managing stages of a client’s engagement with your firm
- What your relationships look like when the matter has finished. Extending relationships for future business and support
- Practical ideas for client and referral relationship management plans
- A template for empathy mapping
CPD Points: Professional skills 1 point.
Please login to register for AUSTLAW Events
Enter your member email address to register